Credits

Monday, September 7, 2009

You Are Inspirational - Seiko's Diary

Welcome to You Are Inspirational!

Today, I would like to feature Seiko's Diary



Seiko shares her tales as she raised her family in Japan, a country with a very different culture. I am inspired by her stories and how she has raised 5 girls :) My favorite post is about how she met and married her sumarai hubby. Very interesting!

I look forward to knowing her more. I am glad to have met her here in the blogsphere!

Seiko, please grab the badge below!!!

award

4 comments:

pehpot said...

uy I really like SEIKO.. kumare na nga kame. soryy di ako nakagawa for this week.. next week na lang :)


Make or Break

Seiko said...

Hello Mommy Chris!Let me start by saying thank you to you for choosing my site & found it inspirational as well,words cannot convey my grattitude & my appreciation is ever-growing.I am also glad that iIhave met you here,thanks for the badge too.:D

Seiko said...

I'm back here Mommy Chris for my entries up now..mine's here...http://adualcareermom.blogspot.com/2009/09/let-me-start-by-saying-thank-you-to-you.html

Have a good night :D

Mamí♥Picture said...

Nice! on my way =)