Credits

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girls Talk: I Love Me


Niko is starting a new meme exclusively for girls every Thursday! It has a weekly theme so drop by Girls Rule often!

The theme for this week is I LOVE ME: Why you love being a girl?

I love it that I can dress up if I want to and wear comfortable clothes when I need to.
I love it that I have the privilege of getting pregnant, bearing babies and nurturing them.
I love it that girls are treated special most of the time.
I love it that girls are, most of the time, more mature than boys of the same age.
I love it that girls tend to be more organized...
I love being a girl because ... its the way God made me!

How about you? Why do you love being a girl?
Join us at Girls Talk every Thursday!


11 comments:

darly said...

the best gift God ever gave a woman is: motherhood.

Girls Rule. Check mine too.

Yami said...

You're early ha. Nice take Chris. I thought it was a poem. will do mine pa lang. :)

Denise said...

Awesome reasons.

Mys said...

I don't think I'm a girl when it comes to being organized..hahaha.
great post!

kamz said...

i love the simplicity of your answers ate chris! and i love the last one. we should indeed be content with how God made us. hugs!

Genefaith said...

I totally agree with you Chris especially being treated special most of the time...Mine is HERE

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

korek yung mas mature ang girls kesa boys. :D at mas mabilis talaga na matuto ang mga baby girls kesa boys kaya ganun. hehe

Mine's here

Tetcha said...

I like your final answer. Have a great weekend, Chris!

niko said...

weeee true true!! most girls tlga are organized :)

and yeah i agree, i love being me too because God made me one! :D

thanks for joining chris, see u next week ha!

hugs and kisses,
nikogirl

Seiko said...

You're absolutely right mommy Chris!It's the way God made us.:D

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

I like all your answers ^_^ lalo na ung pagiging pregnant...pagiging mommy ...
I'm sure masarap ang feeling maging mommy...sasali din ako sa mommy moments kapag mommy na ako ^_^ inggit kc ako sa ibang mommy eh...plan namin mag baby nxt yr pa..
I love being a girl too! ^_^