Credits

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday # 15

This week, I am joining Sonya's Thankful Thursday. You just need to write down five things you are thankful for this week and head to her site to link up!

1. I am thankful that my daughter is enjoying her free trial in Kumon.
2. I am thankful that we were able to go home to my parent's house over the holiday weekend recently. My kids were able to spend time with my family.
3. I am thankful that my hubby was able to preach the truth with passion last Sunday.
4. I am thankful that I am able to do chores at home and still have time to blog at night!
5. I am thankful for my weekly discipleship meeting with 4 lovely ladies.

Thank you Lord Jesus for another great week!

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

That's what I normally do too. I blog at night (well, except for right now).

Journaling Gina said...

Glad your dh got to preach this weekend! Great list!