Credits

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TCP - Sandra Bullock Film




I am not really a fan of Sandra Bullock but I must admit that I have watched a number of her films since she was one of the famous female artists of the 90s. I liked her in Speed, Miss Congeniality but I would like to feature While You Were Sleeping today... I loved this movie...



Sandra Bullock plays Lucy Eleanor Moderatz, a lonely fare collector on the Chicago elevated railway. The highlight of her days is selling a token to a handsome commuter, Peter Callaghan (played by Peter Gallagher), on whom she has a secret crush. Working on Christmas, Lucy witnesses Peter being mugged and pushed onto the tracks, and she rescues him from an oncoming train. Peter falls into a coma and she accompanies him to the hospital, where she fantasizes aloud, "I was going to marry him". A nurse overhears her and, misinterpreting the situation, tells the head physician, a policeman and Callaghan's family that Lucy is his fiancée. At first Lucy is too caught up in the madness of everyone's panic to tell the truth, and after that she is too embarrassed to. Lucy then meets Peter's younger brother Jack (Bill Pullman), who has taken over his father's business and is always working. Jack is very suspicious at first, saying Peter never mentioned Lucy or a marriage, which is not like him. Later on, after spending some time together to get acquainted, Jack starts to realize that he himself has feelings for Lucy. (information from Wikipedia)

For more Sandra Bullock movies this week, check out Just About Anything.

9 comments:

Denise said...

I loved that movie.

Hazel said...

Did she end up with the two brother? Lol!

Enchie said...

I like this its really nice...

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahaha parehas tayo ng entry.. I love this movie..

here's my entry for this week..

Yami said...

Ang tagal na nito movie pero ilang beses ko rin napanood.

Mys said...

This is my number 2 movie. I pick The Lake House as my first choice. It's incredibly romantic and sweet

kamz said...

while you were sleeping is a very heartwarming film. i loved how she has daydreamed of marrying peter but ended up with his brother jack. funny and heartwarming and sweet too! and isn't it funny how in this movie and in my featured movie, her role is named LUCY?

thanks for joining this week ate chris! till next TCP. hugs!

Seiko said...

Napanood ko rin ito!I love this movie too!Giggle!

pehpot said...

This is an interesting
TCP entry
ha.. I have read some and I am intrigue by this movie :)

Make or Break