Credits

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback # 19


This was me taken 10 years ago.
I was the overhead projector girl during worship services. That was my main ministry involvement, aside from being part of the youth staff then. I remember attending the music ministry practices so I can arrange the acetates that will be used for the worship services. It was fun and a service that I really liked doing since I never liked to be on center stage.


Friday Photo Flashback

Drop by More Than Words for more great pictures!

10 comments:

More Than Words said...

You look totally the same, Chris!

Worship ministry is awesome!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Yeah! I agree with Alicia you look the same!
Good Picture!
Have a Lovely♥Friday my beautiful Friend!

Unknown said...

Hi sis, walang pinagbago masyado mukha mo ah.. I was slim before but now chubby na.. hehe, but u still look the same I guess..

LivingforGod said...

How wonderful it is to be serving the King of kings...no matter where, what, or how :). You haven't changed a bit in 10 years.

Have a blessed weekend!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Well, OK, I think I'm the only one who doesn't know what you looked like 10 years ago ~ everyone else says you look the same, so I will too - OH MY GOSH, you haven't changed a bit!! HA HA HA I do like that picture though and I just love Friday Photo Flashback ~ ♥

Seiko said...

It's really fun when you do really like what you're doing specially when it comes to serve God w/ all your heart.

Muthering Heights said...

That's a great way to be involved. I don't like to be out front either...

Lorrie said...

You haven't changed in 10 years...amazing! Have a great weekend!

MAYSEVEN'S MUG OF COFFEE said...

nice photo... projector pa noon no?now hitech na..

Sarah said...

I too love being 'behind' the scenes and have taken my turns at the overhead.

Such a sweet memory.

Blessings from the rain,
Sarah Dawn