Credits

Monday, September 14, 2009

Tuesday Couch Potatoes : Disney Favorite



Today's theme is Favorite Disney Fairy Tale...

My all time favorite is The Little Mermaid... I loved the songs and the story... I remember having this postcard and an Ariel poster at my room! I also have a big beach towel and a figurine! so isn't it obvious I am a fan?!

Ursula was so effective as a villain and King Triton was brilliant as a dad too...

Truly one of my all time Disney Favorites!

For more great movies, check out Just About Anything.

6 comments:

Lalaine said...

Hi Chris! we have the same favorite Disney fairtytale.. I just posted mine too!

http://www.lalainesworld.com/2009/09/tuesday-couch-potatoes-disney-movies.html

Denise said...

Great movies.

nuts said...

this is my older daughter's favorite too. she even wanted me to post The Little Mermaid as my TCP entry. you're a big fan pala of Ariel. nice!

Seiko said...

We love this too,wala na yatang pinalagpas na movie ng disney ang mga teens ko kahit ako lol
:D
Hugs!

darly said...

lurve this one too.....

kamz said...

Ate Chris, did you know you are like Ariel because you love to collect stuff too! The Little Mermaid is one great fairytale. Aside from the dreamy characters, it teaches us to take care of the sea too because there are lots of creatures living in it.

thanks for joining this week Ate Chris, and my apologies for the very late comment. hope to see you again next week for a robot/cyborg movie. hugs!