Credits

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Decisions... decisions...

Do you agree with me when I say it is harder when you are still thinking or deciding about something? Like when you are contemplating whether you should push through with something than when you have finally made your decision and you are awaiting the results of your decision?

I am still praying and thinking about homeschooling my kids next year. For some time now, homeschooling has captured my attention. For whatever reason, there is a desire in my heart to homeschool my kids. I have been researching about homeschool, both foreign and local so that I can be better informed and to see if this is where we are really headed to. I am also looking around for support groups in our area.

Decisions.. decisions...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

15 years ago, I was also trying to decide whether or to homeschool. I had three small children, the oldest of which was getting ready for kindergarten. My husband decided that I had enough work to do and we would send our daughter to a Christian school, but the Lord overruled in a very definite way. By the time we found out that we had no option but to homeschool, I was pregnant again and really wasn't sure I was up to the job! However, the Lord knew best, and I can honestly say that I have never been sorry that the Lord sent us in that direction. That oldest daughter is now starting college, and we have just added our 8th baby to the family. Assuming the Lord doesn't come back for us first, I'm looking forward to at least 18 more years of homeschooling! :-)

Denise said...

Praying for God to help you make the right decision.

More Than Words said...

I'll continue to pray for you. I can tell you that homeschooling was the best decision I ever made!

Enchie said...

Gauging our capacity makes it hard. Thinking if we will be successful makes it hard. But if you truly believe that you're equipped with the knowledge and perseverance, you're heading on the right direction. Praying for God's grace to give you wisdom. You can do it!