Credits

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thoughts After the Storm




With the recent typhoon Ondoy (Ketsana) leaving the country in a disaster, it has truly been an eye opener to most Filipinos. God has reminded me quite a few things since Saturday. Instead of my usual Word Filled Wednesday entry, I want to share with you my thoughts...

Be thankful for what you have now. The simple joys of life is what really matters. Never take them for granted. Family is most important. Life can be over in a blink of an eye. We must be ready to face our Maker, anytime. Have you invested your life on what really matters? God is Sovereign. He allows things to happen, for a cause. Live your life with meaning and purpose. Everyday is a gift from God.

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.

6 comments:

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

I agree ate.. so glad our family were spared. Nakakalungkot ang news sa pinas, kaya i stopped watching.

maritz said...

Prach it!

Chelle said...

So true. Amen.

Susan said...

Yes, this is so very true!!

Great word for today.

Blessings to you this WFW~

Cathy said...

Very wise words for us, Dear ~

rjs mama said...

So 100% true mommy chris