Credits

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Reflection on Numbers

While reading the book of Numbers, I realize how uncontented people are. God has been providing for their needs, yet they complain and tire of what God has been providing them. Then they ask for more and then they would complain. We can see how hurt God is that people reject His love, instead it is like the people just keeps asking for more but they don't really love God. How can this be when they have experienced God in so many instances? Like the 10 plagues in Egypt, the parting of the Red Sea and the cloud and pillar of fire and the countless miracles. People by nature are truly selfish. Thinking only of ourselves most of the time. People are forgetful. People only think of "now" and satisfying their urge of the moment.

I am so grateful that Jesus Christ came into my life. Even if I am such a sinner, He chose to redeem me. Without Him, I am truly nothing.

0 comments: