Credits

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Glasses


I love books and I love reading them. It is like being carried away to a new place and experiencing something new whenever I read them. I also love looking at pictures and postcards. Its like I am travelling without leaving the house. I also love watching TV series and movies. I love reading different blogs. I love jotting down and making lists. It is only now that I have realized that I love using my eyes. I am really a visual person and that I am a visual learner as well.

Taking care of my eyes wasn’t really that a big deal to me when I was younger, but now, I realized that I have to be more careful. My mom and dad both wear glasses. My hubby wears them too. I wear them from time to time, when I have to sit in front of the computer for an extended period of time. But I haven’t been used to wearing one so I usually don’t wear it. I was told that I have astigmatism. So I have to wear those glasses to have it corrected or prevent it from getting worse.

So, do you think my glasses suit me?



1 comments:

MJ said...

Ja...I think soo...