Credits

Friday, March 12, 2010

Teachable Moments

There are so many expenses we need to pay for. Kyla’s graduation fee, the credit card bills, the house, the medicines and other day to day stuff. We also had to pay for our car registration and motor trade insurance this month.

Sometimes, we just don’t know where to get the money we need but I believe that God will provide what we need, in His perfect timing. I am the type of person who would want everything to be in order so if a payment’s due date is near; I would want the money to be ready. But since hubby decided to leave IT and be a pastor, God has been teaching me to rely on Him and I can clearly see that everything is by His grace. If he wants to bless us, He does it on His timetable. If he wants us to undergo a trial, He allows it but never leaves us empty handed.

These are teachable moments to the kids too, as we adjust our lifestyle; we teach the kids that God will provide for our needs. Sometimes, when someone blesses us with materials or financially, I tell my daughter about it so that she would learn and see firsthand how God answers our prayers.

0 comments: