Credits

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gifts for the Kids

If you are a mom like me, you would constantly be on the look out for great gifts for your kids. I like to reward them whenever they have done good with school work or if they have completed their chart or just to surprise them.

I have been thinking whether to get them toys or clothes. I have seen these jellycat toys which I am sure they will love but the barefoot dreams and appaman apparels are equally beautiful too. I was glad to see all these items in one site, Lou Lou’s Corner.

Now, I just need to choose which one should I purchase for them.

1 comments:

Mel_Cole said...

Hello Te Chris, how's your google chrome usage? Mine's, very fast. Love it. Can visit lots of blog in a day, lols. I am constantly looking for bargains for kid gifts. hehehe, malapit na Spring bargains dito :)