Credits

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Child or Adult?

After reading Seiko's post Is It Better to be a Child or Adult, I think I should post my reply here. I remember when I was 7 years old, my birthday wish was to never grow up. I don't remember why exactly that became my wish but I felt that being an adult, there was just too much responsibilities and decisions that needs to be made. So I think at that age, I knew in my heart it is best to be a child...

Now that I am grown up, I still believe that its best to be a child.. because being a child, you get your life still ahead of you and its filled with possibilities and life is optimistic. When you become an adult, life gets harder and more complicated. Its just the way life is.

But don't get me wrong, I am thankful and blessed with my life now... I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)

1 comments:

Seiko said...

The happiness of a child is very diff'rent from the happiness of an adult.Perhaps the adult who manages to combine the child's sense of excitement about the world w/ the greater freedom of movement & decission of adulthood is the happiest of all.
Thanks for the visit Mare :)
See you soon! :D