Credits

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another School Year Is About To Begin!

Another school year is about to start and I really can't believe it but my little girl is now entering 1st Grade. Where did time go? I can still remember when she started going to formal school in Kindergarden... now, a new chapter begins in our lives as we have decided to homeschool her this year.

We want to homeschool her while she is still in her formative years. We want to be the first teachers and to be the biggest influencers in her life. We want to put an emphasis on Christian living and I just want to do this, because I believe that this is what God wants me to do.

Now, that doesn't mean I am not nervous, because I am. I am not sure if I can pull this off, if I am disciplined enough with time management, if I am skilled enough to teach 1st grade, if I am giving the best for my kids...

But at the end of the day, as I pray about this... I know God is with me in this. His peace guides my heart and the support of my hubby reaffirms that we are going in the right direction.

0 comments: