Credits

Sunday, August 16, 2009

You Are Inspirational - Inspirational/Spiritual Site

Welcome to You Are Inspirational!

If you have found a great site, one that is inspirational to you, a site which you think we should all visit, join us by posting about it on your site and drop by here to enter your information on the linky every Monday! We also have a theme that you can follow every week to help you get started... My theme for this week is an inspirational/spiritual blog... You can feature any blog which inspires.

Today, I would like to feature In His Steps


Kikamz is the author of In His Steps. Since I started visiting her blog, I have always loved going back for a visit. I love her Word Filled Wednesday entries. There is one entry that has touched my heart, its about Mary Not Complaining...

Kikamz, feel free to grab the button.
You are inspirational!

award




Do you have someone you would like us to meet?
I am using a public MckLinky... try it out!


MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful blog.

Yami said...

Hi Chris. I'll check out Kikamz site.

By the way, I'm done with my inspirational site today. Thanks! :-)

http://penname30.blogspot.com/2009/08/you-are-inspirational-your-daily-word.html

Seiko said...

I love Kikamz Blog too.Papunta na nga ako dun eh to visit & give thanks to her eh.:)