Credits

Monday, August 10, 2009

You Are Inspirational - A Blog You Visit Daily

Welcome to You Are Inspirational!

If you have found a great site, one that is inspirational to you, a site which you think we should all visit, join us by posting about it on your site and drop by here to enter your information on the linky every Monday! We also have a theme that you can follow every week to help you get started... My theme for this week is a blog you visit daily... You can feature any blog which inspires.

Today, I would like to feature More Than Words

MoreThanWords
The first time I found Alicia's site when I first join Friday Photo Flashback. Since then, I have been hooked! I love reading her posts. It inspires me to be a better mom to my kids. I admire how she homeschools her kids too! I also love the many pictures of her family!

Alicia, feel free to grab the button.
You are inspirational!

award




Do you have someone you would like us to meet?

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love her blog.

More Than Words said...

Chris..you're too sweet!!! Thank you so much!!! I will be posting about my awards soon!