Credits

Monday, August 24, 2009

Increase Your Link Tag

Thanks to Kikamz for this tag!

Try to make a post just like this one and mention this process.

-From the list of blog sites below remove the number 1 and move the rest in the list 1 step higher (i. e number 2 becomes number 1, and so on). Add your blog name in the 5th position. Don’t forget to copy the links. (Here’s my list-my site added in the end)


  1. Sweet Nothings
  2. FickleMinded
  3. Recaptured Moments
  4. Just About Anything
  5. Inspirational Insights
-List five of your friend’s blog title here with the link and inform them of this post and ask them to do the same.

Passing this to:
Amazing Grace, Our Clan's MARVELING, Online Mommy's Corner, Delineating Des and Thoughts and Obsessions

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks Chris, but I have been tagged with this already. And about those awards you passed on to me, I have not forgotten them and I have them in my drafts. Linking those I'm passing the awards to is what's taking it long. But I will definitely post those awards. Take care.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thanks for the tag Mommy Chris, will do this as soon as I can, medyo nagbibisi busihan dito hehehe

Denise said...

Have a great week.

Mylene said...

Thanks for this tag, I also received this tag from Enchie of Sweet Nothings.