Credits

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday # 12


Thank you Lord for another week of your faithfulness!

I want to thank the Lord for being in control of all events in my life.
I thank the Lord that He allows me to grow through circumstances that happens in our lives.
I am thankful that I have overcome my "fear" of cooking. I am finally cooking for my family! :)
I am thankful that he has been leading me all along. For giving me an opportunity to be an intentional parent.
I want to thank the Lord because he gives me hope every day and his love sustains me through it all.




How about you? What are you thankful for today?

Head to Grace Alone to for more posts.

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

I am thankful you are now cooking for your family. I bet you are an amazing cook!

Seiko said...

And am thanked God I'm reading this at this moment now.

Rita T. said...

Cooking is such great fun - glad you're learning to enjoy it!