Credits

Monday, August 10, 2009

Kreativ Award


Many thank to teJan for this Kreativ Award!

Rules: To accept this award, do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blog letting them know they have been nominated.

--> I love to travel!
--> I learned American Sign Language when I was still in college.
--> I want to learn Korean and Japanese languages someday.
--> I love baked macaroni and other pasta.
--> My best friends have migrated to other countries and I miss them...
--> I love watching TV series and movies.
--> I used to read books a lot but haven't read so much for the past 2 years...

Now, I am passing this award to Beth, Melissa, Nan, Christin, Pilar, Kikamz and Anissa

4 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Thank you sweet Chris for the award! I have been blessed by this award in the past, but will definitely place your name by it!

Thanks girl!

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.

kamz said...

thanks for this ate chris! will post then soon. i haven't sent the postcard yet. di pa nagkaroon ng chance pumunta ng post office. it's been raining for days here now. promise to send it when i get the chance. hugs!

Christin said...

Thank you kindly for that award! I appreciate it! :)

You said you're thinking of homeschooling? What are your thoughts on it? What's God speaking to you? Do you have unanswered questions?