Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
Here is a great song I recently heard. Whenever you feel like no one else understands what you are going through, remember that the love of the Lord is real.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
how much more should we do everything to please our Father in Heaven?
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
May this verse today remind us to go back to our homes and share our faith with those precious people in our families.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Sunday, October 9, 2011
God is great! Sometimes, when life's trials and challenges seem TOO BIG for us, let us remember how great our God is. All of life's trials are just temporary and they shall pass. But our God will always be there for us!
This is by Third Day, one of my favorite bands....
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
and there are no grapes on the vines;
even though the olive crop fails,
and the fields lie empty and barren;
even though the flocks die in the fields,
and the cattle barns are empty,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord!
I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!
19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength!
He makes me as surefooted as a deer,[e]
able to tread upon the heights.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
I don't deserve His love yet He saved me. How can I not follow and love you Lord? You are my one desire, my only Truth.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
Q & A
1. What makes you laugh, smile or giggle?
- wonderful memories of family and friends
2. What are your dreams for your future?
- to travel the world and learn new languages
3. If you were to go on a cruise, where would it be and why?
- Europe, very interesting culture.
4. How would you like to spend your vacation and with whom?
- With my family.
5. If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past?
- Can I choose both? :)
6. Is there something that you wished for when you were young but you did not get it?
- yes, lots of them.
7. Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on?
- yes, many times. i remember not being accepted in my desired university, i was depressed but God gave me opportunity to study in a good university as well. i moved on.
8. Is there someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration?
- Yes, my God has been my source of inspiration and strength.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. ~Dave Tyson Gentry
You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter
Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit
One doesn't know, till one is a bit at odds with the world, how much one's friends who believe in one rather generously, mean to one. ~D.H. Lawrence
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. ~C.S. Lewis
Constant use will not wear ragged the fabric of friendship. ~Dorothy Parker
The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had. ~Author Unknown
The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau
A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~Author Unknown
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
It is the time of year again when all book lovers are excited! The annual Manila International Book Fair will happen at SMX Convention Center on September 14-18! One of my favorite booths to visit is OMF!
All books at the OMF Lit Bookshop booths at Aisle D will be at 20% off, visitors with the I Read Postcard can avail of selected titles at 30% off. They can get the postcards for free at any OMF Lit Bookshops in the Metro Manila area.
Booklovers can also look forward to the launch of new titles from both homegrown and international authors.
• Hula, Multo, Faith Healing Atbp by Pastor Hiram Pangilinan explains the different occult practices in the Philippines and how people can break free from them
• Pass or Fail by Ronald Molmisa, a practical and relevant book that teaches young people how to be the best student ever (in Taglish format)
• Solo Flight by Grace Chong and Francie Castaneda-Lacanilao, a guide to single women and how they can make the most of their lives
• The Last Man Dancing: The Nestor de Villa Story by Gicky Soriano, a biography of Mr. De Villa and his faith journey, written by his son
• Oh Mateo 14: Tree for All by Grace Chong which teaches kids good stewardship and taking care of the environment
• The Great Crocodile and Duck Race by Robert Magnuson which teaches kids to get along while at play
• Bee Safe by Joyce Piap Go, a practical and informative book that teaches kids how to be safe in their environment
• Dopple Ganger Chronicles Vol 2: The Secret of Indigo Moon by G.P Taylor, a graphic novella featuring more adventures from twins Sadie and Saskia and their friend Eric
• Cupidity by Hayley and Michael DiMarco talks about 50 stupid things people do for love and how you can avoid them
• Making Room for Leadership by MaryKate Morse, a practical study on the gift of power of servant-leadership
• Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman, a practical little book, packed with wisdom and tips that will help many develop the loving, supportive and mutually beneficial marriage men and women long for
• Think by John Piper brings together the life of the mind and the love of God
• What Women Don't Know (and Men Don't Tell You) by Michelle McKinney Hammond and Joel A. Brooks Jr features the unspoken rules of finding lasting love
• Workplace Grace by William Carr Peel and Walt Larrimore which deals with becoming a spiritual influence at work
You will also get the chance to meet and greet these home-grown authors on the following dates:
o Joyce Piap Go - September 14
o Francie Castaneda-Lacanilao - September 14
o Grace Chong - September 14
o Hiram Pangilinan - September 16
o Gicky Soriano - September 16
o Ronald Molmisa - September 17
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Here is a video you should watch as it can change your perspective about the struggles you are facing in your life.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Another beautiful song by Jeremy Camp.
The desire of my heart is to be used by God, wherever He puts me.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Does our life reflect this kind of love for Him?
Monday, August 15, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Saturday, August 6, 2011
I heard this beautiful song last week when the worship team in church sang this song. It had a great message and I really liked it!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
This individuals who volunteer in helping the people in Bangkok volunteer because they love the people in the area... if we want them to continue doing their outreach, it is important that we do our share by praying for them and by sharing thru financial support, book donation or volunteering.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
When I first heard this song during Kyla's ballet recital, i really loved it! what a beautiful song- offering one's life to the Lord!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Accordng to the blog, they are in need of:
60 packs of newborn diaper
60 packs of adult diaper
20 packs of medium size diaper
20 packs of large size diaper
20 packs of XL size diaper
If you want to join this noble cause, they are open for possible sponsors of food and baby items. For more questions feel free to e-mail AYIE@PINAYMAMA.COM and check out the
DIAPER FOR A CAUSE FAN PAGE.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
1Blessed are those who fear the LORD,
who find great delight in his commands.
2 Their children will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches are in their houses,
and their righteousness endures forever.
4 Even in darkness light dawns for the upright,
for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous.
5 Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely,
who conduct their affairs with justice.
6 Surely the righteous will never be shaken;
they will be remembered forever.
7 They will have no fear of bad news;
their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
8 Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear;
in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.
9 They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor,
their righteousness endures forever;
their horn will be lifted high in honor.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I am so thankful that we have begun our 2nd year of homeschooling the kids. We are all very excited with what we are learning daily and how the kids grow! It is amazing to be able to be a part of their learning process! I pray for a fruitful homeschooling year for us. It will be the first time we are homeschooling both of our kids. To God be the glory!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
If we are right with God, our life would be in the proper perspective and eventually, we would be joyful and happy.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Along our Christian walk, we always have questions in life. It could be questions about life itself, our circumstances, our faith and about God. We don't always have the luxury of finding time to talk to someone who knows the answers to our questions or the questions might be too personal to ask. Max on Life by Max Lucado answers these type of questions. The book is actually a question and answer type of book. It is a compilation of 172 questions Max Lucado has received over the years being a pastor and a writer at the same time.
Monday, June 20, 2011
What a blessed assurance we have in Christ!
Let us start fresh with God!