Credits

Friday, August 21, 2009

Aloha Friday - Vacation


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response." To participate just post your own question on your blog, head over to An Island Life, and fill out Mr. Linky.

My question:
What is your favorite vacation?
Mine was when we went to Boracay beach during our honeymoon... the beach was great and the sand was really fine like powdered milk!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love Florida.

Anonymous said...

Guam was my favorite vacation. It has the beaches of Hawaii, minus the tourists.

puna said...

Definitey our trip to Hawaii...

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Honeymoon in Aruba hands down!

Drahdrah said...

The Carribean, not for the location, but because I met my husband there. Otherwise, the French Alps.