Credits

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday # 10


Thank you Lord for another week of your faithfulness!
My focus this week is on my blogs!

I am thankful for the new paid blogging opportunities that has come my way. It definitely will be a big help to pay the bills!

I am also thankful for the sponsors who joined me in celebrating my 1st Blogversary contest!

I am also thankful that my first blog, The Mommy Journey is turning one! Very grateful to have readers and followers.

I am grateful that I have met online friends through these blogs that I have! They are a source of encouragement, inspiration and advice.

How about you? What are you thankful for today?

Head to Grace Alone to for more posts.

7 comments:

Lysana said...

You've been blogging for a year? Well done! Congrats for keeping it up! I hope I'm still posting stuff a year from now.

Susan Cook said...

Happy anniversary on blogging.

Laureen said...

Congratulations for a year of blogging. Keep it up.

JLaine said...

COngratulations Chris!! Wow! you've only been blogging for a year but I can see that your site is already very popular! You're surely blessed!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Denise said...

I enjoy your blogs my friend.

Karen said...

Congratulations on your 1st blogaversary!

Hope you have a great Thursday!
Karen

More Than Words said...

I love the blogging community too!!!