Credits

Friday, August 7, 2009

Aloha Friday - Favorite Color



"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response." To participate just post your own question on your blog, head over to An Island Life, and fill out Mr. Linky.

My question:
What is your favorite color?
Mine is blue and pink. :)


17 comments:

Denise said...

Purple and pink.

sues2u2 said...

Greens & oranges.

janetfaye said...

I like dark pink.

Anonymous said...

Sage. Definitely.

Liz Mays said...

Mine is navy blue.

MadeInCanarias said...

Blue :)

Andrea said...

I really don't have one. It can change, depending on my mood or the season. I really don't NOT like any colors, either, so my kids - not being able to accept that I don't have a favorite - say my favorite color is "rainbow!"

Brittany said...

I use to be into blue.. everything was blue.. Now I love red and black!

Unknown said...

Easy enough- red...everyone looks good in it!

Suzy said...

Yellow!

Jennifer said...

Soft, cool, crisp blue.

... said...

yellow

Becca said...

I love turquoise and purple :)

Anonymous said...

Mine is green/sage....

AudreyO said...

Purple. I love purple.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I always tend to go for pink as well.

Kailani said...

PINK!