Credits

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday # 11


Thank you Lord for another week of your faithfulness!
My focus this week is on FAMILY.

I want to thank the Lord for the good health of my family, my parents, siblings and my in-laws.
I am grateful that our family members is still complete.
I am thankful that we have good relationships with one another.
I am blessed to have loving and responsible hubby, responsible and sweet in her own way little girl, happy and sweet little boy, supportive parents, siblings and in-laws.
I also thank the Lord that He has allowed me to grow up in this Filipino-Chinese culture. I may not have appreciated it while I was growing up but I do appreciate my heritage now.


How about you? What are you thankful for today?

Head to Grace Alone to for more posts.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Such a nice thankful list.

Rocks said...

God bless your thankful heart!! May you be blessed even more this week!

maritz said...

pRAISE GOD FOR THAT!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Beautiful post and wonderful things to be thankful for.
Blessings,
Kim

bp said...

You have a nice thankful heart! Hope your day is blessed.

i said...

A lovely thankful post! Family is so important. God bless you and your family!