Credits

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan

This is the first time that this blog of mine will be joining Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. Inspirational Insights is the 2nd blog that I have put up after The Mommy Journey. This blog is turning 2 years old on May. It contains inspirational articles and Bible quotes. Sometimes, it also features other people or blogs who are inspirational! I also feature songs and books at times.

I hope you will be inspired whenever you visit this site and be reminded that God is always in control of our life! :) Hope you follow this blog too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey there... following you now. cheers!

Rod said...

hi!


Following you now through WBFC.

http://our-journey-2-life.blogspot.com

AC said...

Hi there, visiting and following you through WBFC...
Happy Home Working with ACmomCee
Cheeky Munchkins
Come Dine In
Join My Stroll
Btw, I have an ON-GOING giveaway... Hope you can join. Thanks!

seth said...

Hi!

I am follower # 139 from WBFC!


Sweet as Candy

busymommyme

lyzacruz88 said...

Hi! already a follower :)