Credits

Friday, November 19, 2010

New Products to Watch Out For!

I am not really very good when it comes to interior designing but I love beddings. I love looking at the different designs and choices that are available at BedBathStore. I checked out the new bedding by Pem America and I really loved the floral purple and white comforter set. It is a queen comforter set made with hypo-allergenic materials. The purple, lavender and white are perfect mixes for our room. It would add the much needed brightness to accentuate our room.

Another piece of furniture that I am really interested in is sofa sets. The new products by Fun Furnishings are so neat! They provide different colors which kids or teenagers would really like and be a match to their rooms. Beanbags are also available and I have been a fan of bean bags since I think they can be used for multi-purposes and can fit practically anywhere!

To add color and decoration to a house, one needs pillows and the new products by Taylor & Company are just in time for the coming Christmas season! I don’t really decorate our house much aside from the Christmas tree and a few decors but I love the red Christmas pillows. They add excitement to the house and bring the needed cheer of the season! These pillows are made of wool so you wouldn’t need to worry that they won’t last just one year!

0 comments: