Credits

Monday, November 9, 2009

A Diary Worth Reading

The weekly meme Mommy Moments has allowed me to meet up several mommies all over the world. One of the inspiring mommies I have met is Seiko of Seiko’s Diary. She is a mother to 5 lovely daughters and has been married to a Samurai’s family. Her tales about her life in Japan, her journey in life, her marriage, parenting and her kids are so rich... that it makes you want to read more of her posts! Being a mother to a diverse age group, I can honestly say that she has done her job pretty well! Her eldest is a model and a campus queen! She also makes it a point that her family bonds together on their different trips to different places.

Another reason why I love Seiko’s Diary is the culture that I learn through her posts. I remember her post about Silver Week. I also remember she posted about the life of a samurai and what it was like to be married to a samurai. It gave me an insight how Seiko has lived her life with courage and faith. Truly inspiring to a mom like me who also faces trials and challenges each day!

4 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Love the blog look!

Thanks for sharing that info with us too!

Seiko said...

It’s nice to know that someone like you are enjoying reading my blog,thus found it inspiring & interesting specially to those people who's facing the same fate as I did.
I want to tell you “Thank you Mommy Chris" for sharing my stories in here,but it doesn’t seem enough.Words don’t seem sufficient–”Blah, blah” and all that stuff.Really thank you for all being Mommy Chris.
God Bless!

Jac said...

I love reading her post too very inspiring :) thanks for sharing!

Yami said...

Just like you marami rin akong natutunan sa site ni Mommy Seiko. And she's beautiful inside and out. :)