Credits

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Baby Diapers

My little boy is finally potty trained! We haven’t worn a diaper for a month or two now! It gives me mixed emotions. I am glad for his milestone but I am sad at the same time because I know that he is really no longer a baby.

When we were still using baby diapers, I would always check for discounts and stock up on diapers! Buying in bulks with discounted prices helped us save! When I saw that Sam’s Club offer baby diapers and training pants online, I checked the well known brands like Pampers and Huggies, and I found out that those are the main brands they supply! It is also quite convenient since they deliver directly to your home.

Now, writing this post has made me miss changing diapers of my little babies... oh, how they grow up so fast!

2 comments:

Mylene said...

Kakamiss nga mommy! Si ezka rin ayaw ng magpa diaper hehehe

Nicole Orriëns said...

Odd isn't it, the things we miss... Like changing a stinky diaper.

Momfever