Credits

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Laughter

As I was reading Laurie's entry today at Women Taking A Stand. I was reminded of how laughter should be part of our daily lives. Especially if we truly have Christ in our hearts, joy is a fruit of the spirit that should be evident in our life everyday.

I was humbled of how busy and how stressed I am that most of the time, I actually forget to laugh with my kids. There are times that they just enjoy each other's company and they laugh, but because I had so many things that I want to finish or accomplish, I dont join them at all. Even when I am a SAHM, I know that I have missed several opportunities of just enjoying their childhood and just laughing...

There is a great quotation that I came across with recently about laughter, and I would like to share it with you. It is by E. E. Cummings, and he said "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."

What a reminder... How about you? Have you laughed with your kids today?

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4

1 comments:

Denise said...

Such an inspiring post.