Credits

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

4 Hour Work Week?

I have not heard of Tim Ferriss before but as I checked out his website, I realized that he is the author of 4-Hour Workweek book. I was wondering what the 4- Hour Workweek was all about and I saw that it was all about changing your lifestyle. If you have been used to a life doing the usual work routine and you have always dreamed to work on minimal time with maximum output so that you can do things that you enjoy, this book would be of interest to you.

When I was still working in an office many years ago, I was actively involved in church ministry work and also very active socially. I had many travel plans but was always restricted with my 5 day work and desk job. I tried to start my own business with some friends but it didn't work out so we had to close it down. I tried to study about cashflow management because I want my money to work for me. It would be great to be able to invest money on the Philippine stock market and make money work.

I guess the lesson we need to learn from this book and this author is that we should maximize the hours in our day. Life is not just about work but living a life worth waking up to every day.

0 comments: