Credits

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Venture Capital Firms

If you wanted to start your own high potential high risk company, you might need to read about venture capital firms. Venture capital firms looks for companies usually in the IT or biotechnology fields. Most of the time, they are looking for innovative technology, company with potential for rapid growth, a well-developed business model, and an impressive management team behind the start up company. The firm invests with the hope that as the company rises, the firm will have more control over company decisions.

It could be difficult to approach venture capital firms if you don't know much about entrepreneurship. It is rather interesting that as I read Both Sides of the Table website, you can see greater insight about venture capital and entrepreneurship. I liked the article on start up advice. It definitely gave me tips on how to go about starting up a business.

I am not an entrepreneur, even if they say Chinese are good in business, I don't think that gene was passed on to me! But it is always good to learn more about business and how it works.

0 comments: