Credits

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Girls Talk: Christmas Tradition



Our Girl's Talk this week is about Christmas Traditions... Our yearly tradition during Christmas Day is that we are hosting lunch for my family and my hubby's family. It is sort of a thanksgiving lunch treat from us since the whole year through, they are the ones who always invite us or treat us to lunch or dinner. Of course, it is hubby who does the cooking, I am just an assistant! This year would be challenge since its the first Christmas we don't have a helper anymore...

For more Girl's Talk...
Girls Talk

By the way, I can't believe I won Girls Rule blog review! Thanks Niko!!!

2 comments:

Seiko said...

Congratulations Mare for winning :D Your lucky!!

Maria Magcauaus said...

congratulations and merry christmas too!