Credits

Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Home

It is every girl's dream to have her own house someday. It doesn't matter if that is an apartment she rented or a house she bought. As long as the house is a place where she can reign and redesign. I remember when I was young, I was always fascinated with house magazines. I wanted to see the different styles of homes and I wanted to design the interiors of a house. Though I never really became a professional interior designer but I am glad that God gave me the opportunity to design and arrange the apartment we lived in when my hubby and I got married and God gave me another chance to do that again, here at our own house. Though this house is not my dream house, I am very glad and blessed that we have a place we can call our own.

We didn't get this house through real estate lead generation or any random chance. It is truly God's hand at work because He allowed us to purchase this house at a low cost. He knew that we only earn through 1 income and we couldn't pay a high amount. Also, He knew that one day, my hubby would become a pastor to a local church in this town so He prepared the place for us in advance.

I am overwhelmed and thankful everytime I remember how we got this house and how it fits to our life and ministry now. Truly, God is at work in our lives, way before we even know what is happening. He works in every area of our life, be it in the spiritual side or in practical matters too.

0 comments: