Credits

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday # 33


Today, I am so thankful that my other blog, The Mommy Journey, is included as a finalist in the Philippine Blog Awards 2010 under the Best Parenting and Home Category. I am so honored to be nominated and included in the finalist. Ever since I started blogging 2 years ago, I have never thought that I would be receiving such an honor. I just wanted to share experiences and bring mommies together through an online community when I started the Mommy Moments meme.
I also wanted to encourage all those moms who are facing the same challenges as I was.

I thank the Lord for blessing me with so much.
To God be the Glory!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I pray for God's continued blessing over the work of your hands.

http://purposeguide.com/?p=562

gemini said...

Bless your heart and congratulations, keep on inspiring others.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!

I have not heard about that meme. I may have to investigate. ;)

Have a great day and stay warm!
Amy

Michele Williams said...

Congratulations.... May God continue to use you to bless others...

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on your nomination - may the Lord continue to bless you and give you a Voice.