Credits

Friday, March 9, 2012

Gift Giving

Early this year, I created a list of personal goals. As I identified my personal mission statement, I was able to come up with a list of goals related to my mission statement. 2 months have gone by and I am glad that I have been able to accomplish much already.

One of my goals is to bless others, through books and gifts. I want to share God's blessings to others and make life more meaningful. I found out about Ikea gift cards and thought they would make great gifts. I personally love to shop at Ikea stores. They offer lots of stuff for the home and personal stuff that makes me smile! It is a a good thing that Gift Rocket offers Ikea gift cards. I can give something personalized yet it still gives the recipients the flexibility of buying what they really want.

I pray that through these gifts, people will appreciate God and what He is doing in their lives.

0 comments: