Credits

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The 4 Hour Chef Book


I am not a cook, nor do I aspire to be one. I just cook out of necessity. I don't have a love affair with food and I've never been a food enthusiast ever since. I remember when I was small, it would take me hours just to finish my meal. Thankfully, I have outgrown that phase in my life, but I still am not adventurous when it comes to eating or cooking. I also don't like cooking without recipes because I am afraid that if I cook without a recipe at hand, the food I'm preparing would taste bad and no one will eat it!

So after seeing The 4 Hour Chef book on the bookstores, I wonder what it has to offer to a non-cook like me! I am interested to see how Timothy Ferriss will help me through this four hour chef book. It mentioned that the book has recipes and cooking techniques. But the highlight of the book is teaching one to learn new skills quickly. Since cooking is a skill, mastering it quickly can be a plus for me.



Mastering the art of cooking has been a lifelong quest, just maybe with the help of this book, it won't be as elusive anymore.

0 comments: