Credits

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday # 32

Lynn, being the host of today's Thankful Thursday asked us to list down 10 things we would like to share to other about ourselves...
1. I am full blooded Chinese but was born and grew up in the Philippines.
2. I love baked macaroni.
3. I used to work as an IT associate before becoming a stay at home mom.
4. I love watching cartoons.
5. I love Asian dramas.
6. I love photos.
7. I love creating photobooks for friends and family.
8. I love reading but have been real slow since I gave birth to my kids.
9. I loved Grissom from CSI. Really wish he would return to the CSI.
10. I love Jesus!!!

I am so thankful to God that I am uniquely and wonderfully made! :)

Fore more, check out Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list and so neat to know you more. I think it's great you love to watch cartoons. Me too...

Hugs and see you again Thursday. Lynn