Credits

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dear Hubby

Dear Hubby,

We are celebrating our 10th year wedding anniversary next year, but as early as now, I'd like to let you know that I am so glad that God has led us where we are now. The road is not easy and it is narrow, but is a privilege to be serving the Lord with you. I love our family. I know that there are much more in store for us, we just need to be faithful, by God's grace, we would reach the goal God has set for us.

I love you. Looking forward to many more years with you!

Chris

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Ron

I'm a Christian blogger and I found your profile on another blog that I follow. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You