Credits

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Couch Potatoes : Fantasy Adventure


Today's theme is Fantasy Adventure... and my pick is The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

My kids love watching this movie and I really love it too! Just imagine being able to enter into a wardrobe that takes you to another world! In a world where animals talk and you are a king or a queen? This is a fantasy adventure I would want to take myself! :D



Check out Just About Anything for more movies!

6 comments:

Denise said...

I love that movie.

maritz said...

great movie

Lalaine said...

I'm not so much into fantasy movies, but this one sure captured my attention especially with the parallels we can find with the gospel like Aslan's sacrifice and etc.

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

nuts said...

I watched this movie too with my kids and they also collected Narnia items from Mcdo happy meal. :)

Seiko said...

We love this too!:D

kamz said...

i love the chronicles of narni too ate chris! in this first installment of the narnia series, i fell in love with the character of lucy and of the great lion Aslan. it teaches lots of good lessons too!

thanks for joining this week. next week, we will share urban legends. happy tcp!