Credits

Monday, May 25, 2009

Men are Born Good or Bad?

Do you believe that all men are born good? Or bad? I believe that men are born bad. Since I had kids, this belief became even more real. Nobody has taught them to grab the toy from the other's hand. Even when he or she has her own toy, he or she covets what the other has! Its in the nature of the kid to protect his or her own interest. How about you what do you think?

So, what does the Bible have to say about this?

Romans 3:10-12

"There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands,
no one who seeks God.
All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one."

2 comments:

Seiko said...

I guess you're right Mommy Chris..that's why schools were built....

JonaBQ said...

i agree with you chris. i've also realized that with my kids. my 4 yr. old son's fave words now are me first and all mine. hehe! but i also believe that every person has a longing for the good.
nice post. thanks for sharing!