Credits

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WFW - Ephesians 4:29

(got this image from http://oneyearbibleimages.com/)

As a mom, we are to be role models to our kids. Our kids are like sponges, they absorb anything we tell them and they imitate most of our actions and words. We need to be careful.. and watch ourselves. This is a timely reminder for me. We have just started homeschooling and I really want to pass on good character to my kids. I also need to watch myself and the words I say to them when I get tired and frustrated...


For more WFW this week, check out its new home @

3 comments:

ceemee said...

That is a nice reminder for us role models of our kids.

Denise said...

Amen, we need to build each other up, not tear each other down.

Cathy said...

That is such a wonderful Word. Knowing the Lord and His Word would make such a difference in this world.