Credits

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday #28


This week, I am thankful to God because someone has agreed to teach my daughter Kyla the basics of playing the piano for free. This will be considered as her music class. What a blessing!

Last Sunday, I was able to spend some time with my parents. I am thankful that when I told them that we are homeschooling, my parents didn't react negatively. It has been my prayer that my mom and dad would receive this news with peace in their hearts and I was really thankful that I didn't really hear too much objection from them.


For more Thankful Thursday, go to Grace Alone

4 comments:

Denise said...

So glad that God is answering your prayers.

Brooke said...

music lessons can be so expensive - that's an incredible gift!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing for someone to do! That is a great reason to be thankful.

More Than Words said...

I can totally relate to the fear of negativity of homeschooling (especially from family). Actually, at first, I got questioned alot, but now, everyone can see the blessing from it.

And that is awesome about the free piano lessons!