Credits

Monday, November 2, 2009

You Are Inspirational - Mommy's Resources

Welcome to You Are Inspirational!

Today, I would like to feature Homeschool Creations!





Jolanthe started this great blog for moms and homeschooling moms. It is such a great help for mommies like me who are trying to teach our kids at home! :) There are so many resources that can be found at this site... I love her preschool corner and her opinions and reviews!

Jolanthe, thanks for being an inspiration to me! You inspire me to become a better mom and teacher to my kids. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us.

award

3 comments:

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

i will try to visit this one...thanks!

Jolanthe said...

Wow - thanks so much!! I'm glad that my craziness helps others. :)

Serendipityissweet said...

Great site. Thanks for sharing :D