Thursday, November 5, 2009
Posted by Chris at 12:00 AM
This week, I am joining Sonya's Thankful Thursday. You just need to write down five things you are thankful for this week and head to her site to link up!
1. I am thankful that the storm Santi passed by without hurting any members of our family and that the only damage was our roof.
2. I am thankful that the family got to spend lots of time together over the weekend. We were able to go to Nuvali where we rode a boat and fed the fish, go to a mini zoo and had some kiddie fun and went shopping together for Christmas decors and gifts!
3. I am thankful that Kyla was able to perform on her United Nations Day at school.
4. I am thankful for my parents who give us financial support from time to time.
5. I am thankful that there are people who follow me in my blogs.
Thank you Lord Jesus for your faithfulness and unwavering love. You are amazing!
Labels: thankful thursday