Credits

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Proverbs 31:15

(image from Amy Deanne)

This verse is truly a reminder for me. There are days that I don't organize my day, thus the day controls me. The things that I do set my pace instead of me setting my pace. I need to remind myself to wake up earlier so that I can have my much needed quiet time every day and then do the chores I need to do.

Thank you Lord for your steadfast love! I am blessed that even when I fail, you always give me second chances.... Lord, help me to organize my days and to always prioritize You and the people you have entrusted me with.



13 comments:

Seiko said...

This post reminds myself in here.Just exactly what 'm doing in my everyday life in here w/ my precious family.

Alicia said...

Great reminder!! I love getting up before everyone else. I can get so much done, but more importantly, I can have quiet time with the Lord w/out distractions.

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

Great reminder for all of us women. To truly be the woman that God has ordained us to be.

Denise said...

Awesome scripture.

6p01127946f41528a4 said...

A wonderful reminder. It is so true that when I am not organized my day controls me...which in turn stresses me out...

Second Chances...Amen!

Happy WFW.

-crittyjoy

Cathy said...

Very cute ~

Princess Sarah said...

That's our role as women. Great reminder and an opportunity as well to be a blessing to our family.
Thanks for this verse, Chris.

http://mymemoriesandcrystals.com

ceemee said...

Yes, this is a great reminder for wives and moms.

vunhome said...

A great reminder for me too. Getting up early is one of my struggle. Blessings!
Beyond Motherhood

Laine said...

Amen! lovely verse. Happy WFW mommy chris :)

Lauren said...

I can totally relate! I am also not a morning person -- so the "up before dawn" part is really a struggle for me some days!!

Thank you for the great reminder! :)

Susan said...

This was such a cute picture for that verse!!

I want to be like that Proverbs woman!!

Blessings to you♥

SnoWhite said...

amen -- i hear you there. thanks for the reminder.