Credits

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday High Five : Blessings

Angela's Adventures


I can't believe its Friday once again, its time for Friday High Five!

In this meme, we get to list 5 things--- anything! So this week, my list is about the 5 blessings I am thankful for this week!

1. Blog Makeover given by Carlota at my other site The Mommy Journey. Check it out!
2. Blog buttons for this site and my other site. I am really thankful Carlota!
3. Free tickets to A Woman's Inspired's Ministry: Online Conference. I won from Extravagant Grace's blog contest!
4. The electrical outlet and the electric fan in the kids room has been fixed!
5. I was sent a free book, entitled Do Hard Things. I read it this week and its really great! I am learning so much. In fact, I have already posted the first series of the things I have learned from this book!

Head to Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps for more Friday High Five!

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Denise said...

Great list.