Credits

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blogging it Forward!



I have joined Harriet's Commenting Challenge for the month of June. I am not sure if I would be able to post 1000 comments by June 30. So far, I have posted 510 comments. I passed by Mom's Fortress of Solitude and saw this great idea about blogging it forward! It means commenting on inspiring blogs that you pass by and let them be inspired and be encouraged as well!

So I am "Blogging it Forward!" Are you?

Blog it Forward

Do you write to inspire others with your story?
Does it make your heart smile to know you have affected someone's life in a positive way?
Do you want more traffic to your blog from others seeking inspiration?
Do you want to make a positive difference in this world?

Head to Mom's Fortress of Solitude for instructions on how to join!

The sole purpose why I put up this blog is to encourage and inspire others! I really think this is great!

4 comments:

Samantha Ysabelle said...

go, go mommy chris! here's hoping you will be able to make it to the 1000th comment by the 30th! God bless!

Kikamz
Just About Anything

KarieK said...

How awesome! I am terrible about keeping track of my comments, I just thought going around leaving comments would be more fun than keeping track! So fantastic you are momming forward!

Denise said...

Sounds awesome.

Sherry said...

hi Chris, hehe.. check out this http://catchupcontest.blogspot.com/2009/06/theme-be-ninja.html?showComment=1245230165262#c5560746438605264156

its me in contest haha... not good in makeup :(