Credits

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wedding Inspiration

Special occasions make life special. Whenever I look back and think of special occasions in my life, I always remember my prom, my 18th birthday, my wedding day and the first and last time I gave birth would mark special milestones in my life. When I was younger, I often thought of my wedding day and wanted it to be really special. I wanted to have a simple yet beautiful wedding. A wedding like those done in new york estate weddings. I wanted to be able to look back and draw inspiration and love whenever I look back to that special day.

Now that I am older, I realize that the venue, the wedding dress, the invitation, the gifts or the guests wouldn't really mean so much. The glamour and all the party isn't what makes it special. It is what transpired on the wedding day that will matter. The vow and the commitment we made will be the memory which will really stand out and which will inspire me.

Whenever difficult days come, I know that I can always look back on our wedding day and know that the vow we made will stand because we promised God and each other that we will stand by each other - until death do us part.

0 comments: