Credits

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

His Grace Is Sufficient

Sometimes, circumstances in our life can get to us. Actually, my mind is in chaos right now. With school starting this week, I have yet to make lesson plans for my preschooler. It will be my first year to homeschool a preschooler since my older daughter started homeschooling in Grade 1. I feel disorganized and don't know where to start. Like, what task should I do first. There are just too many things on my mind.

Then God reminds me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Cor 12.9-10)"

Now that I feel weak and disorganized, I know all I need to do is to pray and ask God to guide me in all I need to do and He will see me through. For His grace is sufficient for me!


0 comments: