Credits

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®

I love reading but when I had my 2 kids, my reading time has been lessened. But this year, reading is definitely included in my goals. Reading the entire Bible is my number priority and along with this, I have started to read books regularly too. Aside from reading homeschool curriculum reviews, I have started reading books already. I am quite excited that Booksneeze enables me to read books and create reviews for them.

The first book I requested from Booksneeze has already arrived, so watch out for the first book review in a few days!

2 comments:

mrapada said...

You know, you remind me, I think I've read the whole Bible and I still can't find an exact verse unless I google it haha! I mean, I know where to find it sometimes, but honestly, sometimes the story gets jumbled in my brains. :)

Jenn said...

Yay! I love Booksneeze! Nothing like free godly books, eh? ;)